Transform mere compliance exercises into valuable initiatives that help the organization achieve a higher level of information security and risk awareness
Compliance is a critical component of any risk management program. Neohapsis helps organizations understand their information technology and operational processes in relation to various regulatory and industry requirements. We help to document processes, identify programmatic and technological gaps, and develop roadmaps to achieve the desired compliance goals. Our compliance services focus on assisting organizations to achieve compliance in a manner that is most cost-appropriate for their business.
Neohapsis assists customers with a number of compliance requirements, including the following:
- Neohapsis is approved by Payment Security Council (PCI SSC) as a Payment Application Data Security Standard (PA-DSS) Qualified Security Assessor (QSA). In turn, Neohapsis performs readiness and assessment on payment applications according to the Security Procedure and the PA-QSA Validation Requirements. Neohapsis provides the following PCI PA-DSS services for our clients:
- Readiness advisory in meeting compliance with PA-DSS Security Assessment Procedures and PA-QA Validation Requirements
- Compliance assessment with PA-DSS Security Assessment Procedures and PA-QA Validation Requirements including submission of the required reporting to the PCI-SSC
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- Neohapsis is an approved PCI QSA
- U.S. state data protection and data privacy, including:
- Massachusetts Data Protection Standard (201 CMR 17.00)
- Nevada Data Protection Standard (SB 227)
- NERC CIP
Neohapsis helps you stay up to date with the Neohapsis PCI Newsletter, a quarterly publication with a focus on PCI DSS.